- Build new systems with .NET 4.0 / ASP.NET / VB.NET / SQL Server 2008, 2012 / WCF Web Services / WCF Data Services .
- Excellent knowledge of Visual Studio 2008, 2010.
- Develop new functionality on our existing software products.
- Lead/mentor developers and share knowledge through knowledge-sharing presentations.
- Participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid, agile development schedule.
- Prepare Documentation, Project Plan, Project Proposal (Microsoft Office 2007, 2010 skills required).
- All other responsibilities as assigned
Skills / Attributes Required:
- Three(+) years experience as a developer (lead developer would be a plus).
- Three(+) years experience with ASP.NET/C#.NET.
- Two(+) years working with SQL Server (2008/2012 preferred).
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and computer science foundations,
- such as memory management and low-level algorithm performance.
- Deep knowledge of the .NET 3.5/4.0 Framework, including Visual Studio 2008, C#.NET, ASP.NET,
- ASMX and WCF Web Services, and ADO.NET.
- Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices.
- Strong experience designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer,Data Access Layer) along with some experience with service-oriented architectures (SOA).
- Ability to design and optimize SQL Server 2008, 2012 stored procedures.
- Experience with JQuery or similar technologies.
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary.
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player
- and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills.
- Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices
- while leading and mentoring a team of developers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related area is preferred.
- Microsoft certifications are a plus.